Soilogic provides consulting services to an array of clients including architects, engineers, private developers, government agencies, institutional organizations, commercial and industrial corporations, and private individuals.
Whether beginning a new project or altering an existing infrastructure, planning for buildings, roads, tunnels, and other construction requires analysis of the site to calculate behavior and bearing capacity to ensure safety, quality, and sustainability. Soilogic delivers timely and professional service for your project while maintaining open and effective communication. From site selection through design to construction, we provide innovative and cost-effective engineering solutions for even the region’s toughest building conditions.
Soilogic’s Geotechnical Engineering Department offers a variety of services, such as:
- Geotechnical Investigations: Residential, Commercial, Industrial and Civil Infrastructure projects
- Geologic Hazard Evaluations and Investigations
- On-Site Wastewater Treatment System (OWTS) Site & Soil Evaluations
- Engineered Septic System/OWTS Designs
- Expansive Soils and Bedrock
- Pavement Design, Subgrade Stabilization Design
Construction Materials Testing
Soilogic’s CMT services include field observation and full-service materials testing in our laboratories to include soils, concrete, aggregates, and asphalt materials. These services are specifically targeted to support quality assurance/quality control (QA/QC) programs for all our engineering projects.
Our Materials Testing and Construction Operations Division is powered by highly trained and experienced staff. All field and laboratory personnel are certified under the American Concrete Institute (ACI), The Western Alliance for Quality Transportation Construction (WAQTC), and the Colorado Asphalt Pavement Association (CAPA).
Services provided by our Materials Testing Department include:
- In-place Soil Moisture and Density Testing
- Field Concrete Testing
- Field Observations of footing and drilled pier foundations
- Field and laboratory Asphalt testing
- Special Inspection of structural concrete reinforcing steel, structural masonry reinforcement and grouting, structural steel erection and welding
- Concrete compressive strength testing
- Expansive soil and bedrock testing
- Aggregate testing
- All standard engineering index testing for soils and bedrock